Monday, May 7, 2012

Why not a Baby Girl ??

              Hey guys! I have become uncle for the 2nd time. All Glory to the Lord Jesus for adding another baby to our family.  This is my sisters 2nd baby, and happiest part is that it is a Girl. The whole of yesterday (April 16th 2012) I was in the hospital with my sister and  I could see many people waiting for their babies, with a lot of anxiety, expectation, not knowing if it’s going to be a girl or boy. I saw many chanting prayers, whether it may be either Christian, Muslim, or Hindu. They were waiting for a new creation, a new member to their family. What an miraculous creation of God  that women are blessed with the gift of motherhood. They are co-creators with God.
As I am writing this, I am  looking at innocent face of my 2nd niece. What a blessing to have babies at home. I wish I were a baby now. But I wonder how do people kill babies? How do they have a heart to kill them? I can’t imagine how mothers abort those souls. How many of us pray for stopping abortion? In addition, I was observing at the hospital yesterday that everyone was hoping for a boy. I am not sure about other countries, but in India there is huge discrimination of sex. I have  read in newspapers that a 1 day old baby was thrown into garbage just because it was a baby girl. How cruel they are? Heartless humans! Why is a girl child considered less. Women are achieving more than men now a days. Women  are working in every field of commerce and technology as men are. 
In my perspective, if a mom or a mother-in-law says they don’t want a baby girl, they are murderers. They are not worth having in this world. They don’t deserve to be called womens. They are equal to being a terrorist. This clearly shows they don’t accept their own sex. These days as fertility centres are increasing worldwide, they now have a choice to choose what kind of baby they want. Who is the creator here? God or human beings.
That is a question that everybody has to answer? The science which transforms God's creation will not last long.
One more thing. If a women gives birth to baby Girl and that child is not accepted or loved by her own parents, grandparents, siblings; just imagine the state of her soul. It longs for love, this leads the poor soul to seek love in numerous wrong ways. Jesus calls us to love everyone, not to recreate or reprogram what he has already destined for us. If we are saying it is scientific development, then let’s remember that the doors of Hell is always open for us.
This is my humble request; let’s pray to prevent abortion. Let less souls to be destroyed. L

No comments:

Post a Comment