Monday, March 19, 2012

New life from a broken tree



It’s a nice shot right…. Obviously shot by me… it was a while ago that I had taken this shot..................




Never have I had this thought before but as I was seeing all my photos from my hard drive, I was looking at this snap for a while…..there is something in this picture.

2 Corinthians 5: 17 “So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: Everything old has passed away; see, everything has been come new. 

This above scriptures from bible flashed…  I don’t know for what reason tree was pulled down, but even from this broken tree, a new life is emerged, how beautiful it is to see a new creation.  We may have faced  similar kind of situations, when we are broken down, uprooted, shattered or cut to pieces

When we feel that we are of no use, a failure at work, in relationships, in studies.  Finding no way to get back up, losing hope, losing courage, losing trust, we may chose different source to come out of the brokenness… which again leads us more into guilt, loneliness… so on… on…

But my friends Jesus promises a new life, even though you’re broken, up rooted, hopeless… Jesus can turn your life around. As the scripture says Romans 6: 11, “So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus”. When you are in Christ you are transformed as a new creation, a new birth, a new covenant, a new bond, a new relationship, A NEW LIFE. 


2 Corinthians 12: 8, “my grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness. 


Be a new creation in Christ, he will turn your mourning into dancing. He will make you strong, even though you’re weak; He is the one who can cleanse you whiter than snow. Give up your brokenness, and rejoice in his presence…. Now you’re a New Creation in Christ.


AMEN…………………….


No comments:

Post a Comment